Sunday, April 7, 2013

Becoming Better

Hi Everyone

My new blog is called, Becoming Better. No politics here. No whining. No preaching a particular religion. Just a singular focus on the person in the mirror. How might you and I become better people. The world needs more people who live by the commandments of God and the message and gifts of Jesus Christ. My hope is that we can learn together.

We need to place our power in the eternal laws of He who sent us. God does not change His standards to fit in, be popular or politically correct. As a result, we live in a world that no longer believes in Him. We live in a world that is educating, spending and texting itself out of existence. We live in a world where money is more valuable than people and power more important than principle. There is only one answer, God. We need to do a better job of living like we know it.

The battle in life is to overcome ourselves. The battle in life is for each of us to fulfill the potential placed in us by the God who sent us. The battle we face can be won by learning and following God. The battle in life comes down to one key question. The question is not, am I a better than you? The question has always been, am I better than I was yesterday? Better is in relation to keeping the commandments of God. As we do, the rest will take care of itself.

We must realize that each of us are spiritual children of a loving Heavenly Father. We must realize we were created in His image. We must realize that each and every one of us are unique individuals. In all of time there is no one like you. There never will any like you. We're all on a journey and each step of that journey we have choices to make. We get better by making choices that get us one step closer to God.

So come along for the ride as we share thoughts on becoming better people. I don't know where this all may lead but I do know its a journey I must take a this point in my life and I know it will be worth it if I can help but one person along their journey of life. I'd love your feedback and your support in helping more and more people find a better way.

I close this first post with one thought ... What we do everyday is what we believe. All the rest is just talk. What does your behavior say you believe? Mine says I need lots of work.

For a better tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment